Thursday, July 9, 2009

Old Picture (from Dads Computer)


Oh this reminds me of how much I love Yosemite!!! Riding the trail bikes around and the weather and the atmosphere was soooo perfect.

Big bear, Big sister. I love this picture of us, we look like snow bunnies.

Christmas Card picture 2006 (and I have RED hair!!

Mom, Kristy and Nyah, this is such a normal site around our house it is funny, Mom will be working in the yard, Kristy will be talking to Mom and watching the girls, and the girls will be running around everywhere like wild animals. Good times!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I miss Yosemite soooo much, maybe next year! I can't believe I haven't been there since I was pregnant with Sade...so sad.
It's fun seeing all those old pictures; it's crazy all the things that have changed while some thing never will :)