Saturday, November 15, 2008

Doing 100 Fly

I am I the 1st lane (the one closest to the wall), for this swim meet I was forced by my coaches to do 100yds Butterfly (4 laps). I was scared out of my mind the whole day because personally I am a breaststroker which a lot different than fly. During warm ups I wanted to see if I could actually swim 4 laps of fly, when I attempted I could barely do 2 laps. I tried to swap events with other teammates, but no one wanted to or even could so I was left to do it and I actually finished the race without drowding.


3 comments:

Brenna and Norris Whitmore said...

Good Job Brittany, you are awesome. Seeing that reminded me of the good old days when we would swim in ur backyard:)

Kristy said...

Awesome! You are so brave :) & I'm really glad you didn't drowned.

-Kristy

Amy said...

Brit,
That is GREAT! I can't do the fly at all. My girls did swim team all summer and got pretty good at it. We will see you soon!
Amy