Friday, October 19, 2007

Max got Stitches

Ok, so this is a pretty random picture, I know, you are probably wondering who the heck are these people. Well the one on the left is my friend Max, and the one on the right is Mykell, Sarah's roomie. Well there is a story I need to tell:

If you look at Max he has a huge bandage on his chin, that was from an occurrence the night before. So the night before was Tuesday that night me, Max, and Chase (Max's cousin) went to an Orchestra Concert (for an art appreciation class). After we went to the concert we came back to my place, me and chase decided we wanted to go to the gym and workout but, Max was to lazy, he said "if you can get me off of this couch than I will go, and Chase no helping", so as you know I took the challenge.

I try grabbing his foot but his shoe just comes off, i try grabbing his arm but that doesn't work either. So I have a bright idea, I will flip the couch, so I do, his surprisingly climbs on the back side of the couch without falling off. Well at this point Chase, decides, this is taking to long so he help. He starts shaking the couch, all of a sudden Max gets up and walks to the bathroom. We are all like "what the heck" we to go in the bathroom to our surprise he has a pretty sweet looking gash in his chin.

Now, if you look at the situation closely, you would see that it is really Chase's fault but, how fun would it be to blame such a great event on his cousin, well not as fun as it would be to blame it on me. So, yes I get the rap for the nasty bo,bo, and the 1 1/2 hour wait in the emergency room.

Oh and even better I see my teacher at the ER and he asks me what I was there, and everyone explains the situation for me. So then the next day in class when the teacher asks how my friends face is, it have to explain to the whole class how Max was in the ER. I literally felt my face blushing!

Ha, Ha funny story, yup I will be getting rap for this event for a while! Yippy!?

2 comments:

Kristy said...

That's my sister!

Brittany Dawn Large said...

oh ya and you better be proud of it!!